This weekend has been finishing quick jobs and WIP….. I’m in the process of packing so can’t really start my Simplicity 1621 till I get to the new house (by the end of the week). Can’t wait to have a proper sewing room again! I’m all about the new space right now, that and de-stashing, fabric and patterns.
I eventually got my facing stitched on my shorts, it’s the first time I’ve stitched in the ditch this way.. I defo need more practice! But it does look good from the front.
I was also asked to alter a duvet cover from a King size to a single…
The customer done there own cutting and marking!!
After some measuring I have got it all sewn up!
So glad me and my overlocker are still on good terms!!! Look at that lovely neat edge!
I’ve also been playing with my Bias binder maker... I’m loving it! I did learn a very quick lesson, NO STEAM, I burnt my fingers in the first 5 mins! I think it is a fab tool, an one I will be keeping in the ever growing sewing box!